Friday, October 19, 2012

100th Post!!

Dear readers,

Thank you all so much for following my blog over the past nine months. If it wasn't for your contributions, your comments, and your attention, I probably would have pulled the plug months ago.

Nine months ago today, I posted the first ever article on Don't Blame the Controller, a feature on how the video game industry responded to SOPA. Ninety-nine posts, nine months, and almost 12,000 page views later, here we are.

I'd like to thank DBtC contributors Aaron, Elizabeth, Jason, Kevin, Louis, and Robert. Special thanks to Louis for coming up with the name of the blog.

In honor of this 100th post, I will post my list of the top 100 video games of all time, in ten consecutive installments starting Monday. I'll be counting down from 100 to 1, so keep checking in to see if your favorite made the list.

Thank you again!

Sincerely,
Evan

1 comment: